Author Topic: Llandudno swimming pool - a catalogue of admin errors  (Read 69141 times)

Offline Yorkie

Re: Llandudno swimming pool
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2014, 10:58:46 am »
Dear Dave, Your verbosoity is only exceeded by your ignorance.
Your type of comment and attitude to other Members of the Forum is not appreciated or wanted.  I, probably backed by others, would like you to take your vehement language elsewhere.  There is no place for it on this Forum.
 $angry$
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Dave

« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2014, 11:15:49 am »
Dear Dave, Your verbosoity is only exceeded by your ignorance.
Your type of comment and attitude to other Members of the Forum is not appreciated or wanted.  I, probably backed by others, would like you to take your vehement language elsewhere.  There is no place for it on this Forum.
 $angry$

It's an interesting response. I must admit that I was surprised to see how many people read this forum compared to how many contribute. Perhaps it's because of the very attitude you are showing in this response, there are a minority who tend to express their views and no one should disagree.
Personal attacks are not pleasant and unwelcome.
Festers reply to my comments was , in my opinion, arrogant and dismissive. So are yours.
I personally find the pool facility to be very good, well supervised and available when it suits me to use it.
I suspect that someone has deliberately planted a story that is an attempt to sully the reputation of that establishment bringing in as many negative factors to strike a cord with those who have similar feelings. May I ask what is wrong with expressing that concern ?

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2014, 12:52:46 pm »
Nothing against you expressing an opinion, but personal attacks are another matter.   WWW
Cicero

Offline Dave

« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2014, 01:18:36 pm »
Nothing against you expressing an opinion, but personal attacks are another matter.   WWW

100% agree.
The only question is, who pulled the trigger first ?
Let's leave it at that and move on.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2014, 01:22:48 pm »
Maybe the one receiving the discharge should just bite the bullet!   WWW
Cicero

Offline Dave

« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2014, 02:13:26 pm »
Maybe the one receiving the discharge should just bite the bullet!   WWW
That's a superb answer... and that is definitely my parting shot on the matter :-*

Offline Big Alan

• Scouse not English
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2014, 06:42:33 pm »
Last time I posted, yorkie (small y), got it removed. I met Fester the other week, sound fella, nice to meet you mate. We'll pop in again on our next visit.
Justice for the 96

Offline white rabbit

• I'm late, I'm late!
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2014, 08:01:17 pm »
I rarely post on this forum but this has just annoyed me - you sound like a load of fishwives ;)

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2014, 10:26:39 pm »
Big Al....  nice to meet you, and your good lady too!   

Yorkie / Dave.....  did I miss something?

Dave,  I simply didn't reply in depth because I have done the subject to death on here, over the last couple of years.
I merely didn't fancy re-iterating the whole lot.        I have real frustrations at the swim centre, and the gym too.
I was also posting at after 1am,  and that is WAY too late for me to be going over old ground.
I must confess though, I have no idea what your references to Memran or my 'State of Mind' mean...

Yorkie,  thanks for piling in....  perhaps you grasped what Dave was going on about better than I did?
But I wonder is if any posts have been edited or deleted. because I can't see THAT much that is confrontational?

Frosty maybe?
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline SDQ

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2014, 05:41:52 am »
Big Al....  nice to meet you, and your good lady too!   

Yorkie / Dave.....  did I miss something?
But I wonder is if any posts have been edited or deleted. because I can't see THAT much that is confrontational?

A couple of posts are in a different part of the site Mr F.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:29:44 am by Ian »
Valar Morghulis

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #130 on: August 10, 2014, 08:32:13 am »
I'm sure Dave will correct me if I'm wrong, F, but it might have been this which started it:

There are always two lifeguards keeping an eye on the well being of everyone in the main pool.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:      ....... ON SO MANY LEVELS.

I wasn't sure what you meant but assumed it was an aside which might have related to an earlier observation which I'd forgotten.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2014, 10:19:00 pm »
No Ian,  my 'laughing' response was in relation to the comment about what an EXCELLENT and WELL MANAGED facility the Swimming Centre is.   
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2014, 07:06:26 am »
Not quite as well managed and run s Porth Eirias though!   _))*
Cicero

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2014, 10:28:00 am »
Dave, I mentioned the post I'd seen on facebook here with the caviet "It's on facebook so make of it what you will, may be a load of rubbish but who knows"

I never said it was 100% true, a lot of things on facebook aren't. But it looked genuine enough and had been shared several times.
I can assure you it wasn't an attempt by me to 'sully' the swimming pool or its management in any way. I don't have any particular problem with the swimming pool although I do agree it should be open to the public more

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2014, 10:32:21 am »
I didn't realise that you had changed your pseudonym from Memram to Fester though and here's me thinking you had adopted the name of a fictitious character from the Adam's Family when in reality it's possibly a reflection of your state of mind.
Just to point out that Memram is not the same user as Fester, they are two separate individuals.

Y^^Y