Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 225129 times)

Ian

• Administrator
Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #1829 on: September 01, 2017, 02:38:31 PM »
The local 'rules' are that the vehicle that makes it to the crown first has right of way. The activator for the lights on the Trefriw side are at the bottom of the bridge slope on the Llanrwst side. If you drive at approx 20mph coming from the Trefriw side you will almost always make it to the crown before encountering another vehicle from the Llanrwst side.

The system works perfectly for most of the time; the locals know and understand it and drive accordingly. It's only when there's a lot of visitors that things can get confused.
“Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.”   ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

snowcap

« Reply #1830 on: September 08, 2017, 11:44:29 PM »
been to watch the big O storey (Barry Steel)All 60s to the 80s music at Venue Cymru. What a good show and very good value for money.

Fester

• Ad Free Member
  • El Baldito
« Reply #1831 on: September 09, 2017, 12:03:37 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
been to watch the big O storey (Barry Steel)All 60s to the 80s music at Venue Cymru. What a good show and very good value for money.

The Big O, as in Roy Orbison?
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Nemesis

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1832 on: September 09, 2017, 09:08:51 AM »
That's him. He's very good.I have seen him a few times.
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

snowcap

« Reply #1833 on: September 09, 2017, 08:21:26 PM »
yes that,s the man a good tribute singer but there will only ever be one big O.He had a singer who played the piano he was very good as well, as i said well worth watching

ormegolf

• Ad Free Member
    • Great Orme family golf
Forum friends
« Reply #1834 on: September 20, 2017, 01:41:29 PM »
 Lovely visitors I had today. A member and his good lady wife. A real three towns forum friend