Author Topic: Everything to do with Rhos On Sea  (Read 118619 times)

DaveR

• Administrator
Re: Everything to do with Rhos On Sea
« Reply #614 on: September 12, 2017, 08:43:33 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tom.....at least you get to confirm the facts from those of us with our ears to the ground.......months ago!!i
:-X

Tom Davidson

• Ad Free Member
  • Daily Post hack
« Reply #615 on: September 12, 2017, 02:54:05 PM »
Nino denied he was retiring when my colleague spoke to him a few months ago - but thanks for the advice.
After all what is time, a mere tyranny.

Robbie G

« Reply #616 on: November 07, 2017, 08:10:23 PM »
Nino still running his cafe he was on his lunch break when we called , thought he was handing over at the start of the Month . Also passed Oddstone workmens Vehicles out side heavy traffic so could not see what was going on

« Reply #617 on: December 13, 2017, 11:56:44 PM »
Hello everyone

I called at Rhos Point Books recently and the gent there said that he will be closing the shop at or around the end of April. I've bought quite a few books off over the years but it looks like he will close the shop and trade at book fairs in future. Not sure when exactly he began there, but i think he was there 15 years ago.

TL

DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #618 on: December 18, 2017, 11:14:21 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello everyone

I called at Rhos Point Books recently and the gent there said that he will be closing the shop at or around the end of April. I've bought quite a few books off over the years but it looks like he will close the shop and trade at book fairs in future. Not sure when exactly he began there, but i think he was there 15 years ago.

TL
The plan was that his little shop was to be incorporated into a refurbished Ninos cafe.

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #619 on: December 18, 2017, 03:36:31 PM »
It was a nice Winter's day in Rhos today and the tide was on it's way out when I took these photos

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #620 on: January 10, 2018, 04:03:08 PM »
It  was a nice sunny afternoon in Rhos today and good to see so many people walking about there