Author Topic: Freemasonry in Llandudno  (Read 36884 times)

Offline Yorkie

Re: Freemasonry in Llandudno
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2012, 10:27:52 pm »
The one positive reference to TVR-RON I have found seems to be connected with Wiccan Covens and specifically with one person.  It's an avenue to follow and has certain Masonic references and symbols but no firm indication of what the letters refer to.   This makes me wonder if the BVM may also have another meaning.  I plod on!    ZXZ
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2012, 10:56:19 pm »
All this investigation is much appreciated.
My daughter emailed me tonight to express that same gratitude.  She is following this thread.

I would not like to think that my daughter would sell this item for a pittance when it may well have some kind of importance.

However, we are both aware that it could turn out to be worth little or nothing.

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2012, 07:08:51 am »
Have you thought of sending a detailed picture to some large auction houses for an opinion? If it is valuable they should know. Let's hope so!
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Micox

• Ad Free Member
  • zooooooooot
    • family history
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2023, 04:38:15 pm »
From the middle distance I believed Freemasonry was involved in the Waterhouse Inquiry into Child abuse in North Wales. They continuously denied it but the subsequent Judicial Report, The Macur Report underlined some of the suspicions saying many of N Wales police officers were Freemasons and at least one was involved with child abuse. I understand that officer later died in prison.

Micox