Author Topic: Tudno F M  (Read 44391 times)

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Re: Tudno F M
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 06:54:24 pm »
I used to listen to it a bit at the start. Assuming it hasn't changed, they could do with beefing up their local news, as it used to be just the national news rehashed, with very little local stuff. They could always use the forum as a starting base for finding local stories to talk about?

Out of interest, Mike, did they say how many listeners they get?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 09:43:20 pm by DaveR »

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 07:09:43 pm »
No, we never got around to that subject. Really I was too busy trying to take in the mechanics in the studio. I can easily find out, though, and I'll let the forum know.  I agree with you about the local news. I think it maybe that no particular person amongst all the helpers is responsible, they all just chip in with what they have read or heard. I may be wrong about that, so I'll ask them about that subject as well Mike P.S. In fairness they are CONSTANTLY asking for any contributions from listeners, particularly forthcoming events.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2010, 07:45:18 pm »
It would be interesting to know and compare it with how many people look at the forum.

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 04:43:08 pm »
If anyone reads this in the next hour and a bit, theres a great 2 hours on Tudno FM every Sunday, 16 00 to 18.00. Kelly Veen Price, a lovely lady from America but now lives in Rhos. To use her own words, shes cranking them out. By them she means 80s music. Recommended  Mike

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2010, 06:10:43 pm »
Hey, where were you all? Kelly Veen Price said she did'nt have a single request from you!!!!  Don't try and say 80s music is before your time. Some of us, maybe, but not all. Don't try and say its after your time. I listen---and request. And, looking around the forum members at the before Xmas do, I thought (no, I don't believe it) I was the oldest one there. I don't like that. Next minute there will be young lady members helping me down the road.  Mike

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2010, 06:19:35 pm »
Next minute there will be young lady members helping me down the road.  Mike
I won't tell anyone if you don't Mike (snigger snigger)  _))*
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2010, 06:44:08 pm »

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2010, 07:47:24 pm »
Hey, where were you all? Kelly Veen Price said she did'nt have a single request from you!!!!  Don't try and say 80s music is before your time. Some of us, maybe, but not all. Don't try and say its after your time. I listen---and request. And, looking around the forum members at the before Xmas do, I thought (no, I don't believe it) I was the oldest one there. I don't like that. Next minute there will be young lady members helping me down the road.  Mike

Tried for a request with Martin ( the Irish chappie) but haven't heard it yet !

Do you mean to say that I missed helping you down the road on Thurs. Mike? Too old probably ! ::)
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2010, 01:02:29 am »
You're only too old when you realise that people are helping YOU accross the road!

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2010, 08:56:15 am »
OMG! _))*
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline dingo20

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 02:17:43 pm »
I listern quite a bit to Tudno FM via the internet (in between Radio Free Texas) I like the Irish fella, can't remember his name. Where is it broadcast from is it near Asda?

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 02:28:35 pm »
It's from behind Asda, in the old John Bright sports centre, now renamed Ty Hapus.  :)

Yorkie

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 02:29:41 pm »
Ffordd Penrhryn

Offline Trojan

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2011, 04:09:03 am »
I listern quite a bit to Tudno FM via the internet (in between Radio Free Texas) I like the Irish fella, can't remember his name. Where is it broadcast from is it near Asda?

The Irish fella - Martin Ward. Really nice guy.

Offline Paddy

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2011, 01:58:48 pm »

The Irish fella - Martin Ward. Really nice guy.

I kind of went off him a bit when he was talking about a Government "tink tank".