Author Topic: Tudno F M  (Read 44390 times)

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
Re: Tudno F M
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2013, 04:58:07 pm »
Given the amount of easy access digital radio stations - the choice these days is amazing - I can get any radio station in the world on my i phone for example. I really am curious as the why people would go for Tudno FM? What exactly is good about it? (This is a genuine question, I'm not taking the proverbial)

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2013, 05:12:36 pm »
After looking at Oscar's Blog, I decided to have a listen to Tudno FM to see what all the fuss was about.

I started listening at 4.10pm and it is now 1 hour later. According to their schedule, it is the 'Drivetime Show with Gary Carr'.

In the hour that I have been listening, not one word has been spoken by a Presenter!! There was no news at 5pm, it has just been back to back music for one hour solid. If I wanted to listen to that, I would just stick Spotify on!

How can this be a Community Radio Station, when there is zero interaction with the community it supposedly serves?

Very disappointing.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2013, 06:27:21 pm »
It is in the Mostyn Ward, maybe I could get some Air-time and an interview to support me if I choose to stand?   $thanx$
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Minime

« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2013, 10:25:01 pm »
Tried it couple of weeks back.  Not really for me.  I like heart for travel news but lose them before halkyn.