Author Topic: The Changing Face of Llandudno  (Read 30406 times)

Meleri

• Ad Free Member
Re: The Changing Face of Llandudno
« Reply #224 on: August 03, 2017, 01:15:50 PM »
An application has gone in to CCBC for 3 exterior loudspeakers and 2 outdoor surveillance cameras to be attached to the front facade at Dylan's Llandudno. Now I can understand the surveillance cameras, but I'm a bit worried as to the reason behind the exterior loudspeakers  ??? What does everyone else think?

cygnusx-1

« Reply #225 on: August 03, 2017, 08:07:26 PM »
Good idea for announcements.....you do not want to miss last orders! Z**

Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #226 on: August 04, 2017, 08:30:23 AM »
 _))* _))* _))*
“Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.”   ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

born2run

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #227 on: August 04, 2017, 10:40:26 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
An application has gone in to CCBC for 3 exterior loudspeakers and 2 outdoor surveillance cameras to be attached to the front facade at Dylan's Llandudno. Now I can understand the surveillance cameras, but I'm a bit worried as to the reason behind the exterior loudspeakers  ??? What does everyone else think?

Hopefully they are planning to put on some raves in the early hours of the morning. Should prove very popular with the young folk  $good$

Tom Davidson

• Ad Free Member
  • Daily Post hack
« Reply #228 on: August 04, 2017, 03:10:16 PM »
Anything that's not Broadway. But not sure I classify as 'young folk' anymore...
After all what is time, a mere tyranny.

Nemesis

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #229 on: August 04, 2017, 03:51:47 PM »

Hopefully they are planning to put on some raves in the early hours of the morning. Should prove very popular with the young folk  $good$

Ooooh Wrex will be pleased !! :P
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.