Author Topic: Dylan Pritchard  (Read 2507 times)

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Dylan Pritchard
« on: March 09, 2016, 01:35:04 pm »
It was with great sadness that I recently received news of the sudden death of an old friend of mine, Dylan Pritchard, at the far too young age of 44,

Dylan grew up and lived in Craig Y Don for many years, working with with me in the Amusements and Prize Bingo on Llandudno Pier during the summer seasons back in the early 1990s. He was a truly nice guy and will always be remembered for his zany sernse of humour, which kept all his co-workers entertained during the long hours of work. In later years, he worked as a programmer before becoming a Care Worker and moving to Penmaenmawr after getting married.

RIP Dylan.

PRITCHARD-JONES - DYLAN WYN. March 1st 2016 suddenly at his home 12, Crimea Terrace, Penmaenmawr aged 44 years. Beloved soulmate of Angharad and Ted, loving son of Irene and Ken Pritchard, brother, brother in law, son in law and friend. Public service at St. David's Church, Penmaenmawr on Thursday March 10th at 2.00pm to follow at Rhandir Hedd Cemetery, Llanfairpwll, Anglesey. Family flowers only but donations gratefully received towards Hope House (Ty Gobaith) per Gwenan Roberts of W. O. & M. Williams, Rose & Thistle, Llanedwen, LL61 6PX. Tel 01248 430312.

Online Ian

• Administrator
Re: Dylan Pritchard
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 03:19:43 pm »
Far too young. Sorry to hear that, Dave.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.