Author Topic: Billy Evans  (Read 350 times)

Cambrian

• Ad Free Member
Billy Evans
« Reply #-1 on: September 18, 2017, 12:01:13 PM »
Sad to hear that Billy Evans (ex Jubilee Street and latterly Norman Road) has died.  Billy was formerly president of the Royal British Legion Branch, a past Mayor of Llandudno and remembered by many as a good soccer player and served on the FAW executive. Condolences to Alwena and Gareth.

Fester

• Ad Free Member
  • El Baldito
Re: Billy Evans
« on: September 18, 2017, 11:22:45 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sad to hear that Billy Evans (ex Jubilee Street and latterly Norman Road) has died.  Billy was formerly president of the Royal British Legion Branch, a past Mayor of Llandudno and remembered by many as a good soccer player and served on the FAW executive. Condolences to Alwena and Gareth.

... not to mention a past president of the Llandudno Darts League.
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Bri Roberts

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 01:18:55 AM »
and goalie for Llandudno Amateurs.

PhilMick

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 09:32:26 AM »
I don't remember Billy but I noticed my brother in law, Peter Ferguson. Standing 3rd from left

Robbie G

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 08:15:26 PM »
Dear Billy missed the news of his death , he was a genuine friendly man can anyone name the rest of the football team ,recognise John Ridler  & Archie Kipling .

Bri Roberts

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 09:23:55 PM »
L-R: Ken Jones, John Ridler, Peter Ferguson, Billy Evans, Derek Ridler, Glyn Lister, Archie Kipling, Walter Shields, Alf Davies.

Sitting: Chris O’Mahoney, Mike Duncalf, Neal Thomas, Gwyn Hughes, David Hughes (Simon)