Author Topic: No parking for residents especially weekends and peek times, 2nd December  (Read 155 times)

Nigel The News Bot

• Administrator
No parking for residents especially weekends and peek times, 2nd December

I have lived here now for 10 months now and majority of the time I find it hard to park even in the same road.Weekends and peek times I drive round 2 or 3 times to find a parking space after I finish work and its the last thing you want after having a busy day and just want to relax especially when its 11pm.People are starting to put old furniture and bins out in order to reserve themselves a parking space in the road and usually the gap can fit 2 cars at least in.All the other roads near me are permit holders or guest houses. of course there is the 2 central reservations but this still is not adequate parking due to the amount of both residents and tourists in the area.Please can we have permit holders only in the road itself or some form of priority and the tourists can have the main road/central reservations.Thank you for taking the time to read my concern and hope it is taken into consideration.
Nearest road to the pin placed on the map (automatically generated by Bing Maps): 41 Clifton Road, Llandudno
Report on FixMyStreet

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login