Author Topic: What's Llandudno Like Right Now?  (Read 1029921 times)

Bosun

• Ad Free Member
Re: What's Llandudno Like Right Now?
« Reply #7904 on: November 20, 2017, 03:03:20 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And... if I want to see elderly arthritic people shuffling about in an uncoordinated manner, I can look in my bedroom mirror, or pop into Weatherspoons any afternoon of the week.

........or morning.

Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may have been given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

Bosun

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #7905 on: December 04, 2017, 12:51:33 PM »
Conwy food fair has proper entertainment. Case in point - If I want to see the Goat Roper Rodeo band play one of their own shows they are priced typically between £10 to 15 - same for the Welsh Pink Floyd. There I could see both of them and about 20 other quality acts for £9. Absolute bargain I would say. Z**

That does seem to be good value, but many people want to go to the food fair go for - you've guessed it, the food, not the entertainment. For them, it makes for an expensive experience.

For me, the entertainment is an even better bargain, I can sit and listen from across the estuary for nothing.  D)
Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may have been given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

SteveH

• Ad Free Member
Re: What's Llandudno Like Right Now? DEGANWY
« Reply #7906 on: December 06, 2017, 01:07:48 PM »
Developer lodges appeal after councilís refusal to allow 110 new homes in Deganwy

In September Conwy Council rejected Beech Developments' bid for planning permission.

DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #7907 on: December 13, 2017, 04:37:28 PM »
Iím told that Colwyn Road is currently completely closed by the Craigside Inn due to a dangerous cliff face. Diversions in place via Bryn Y Bia road but expect long delays.