Author Topic: How to use FixMyStreet  (Read 6136 times)

DaveR

• Administrator
How to use FixMyStreet
« on: August 12, 2011, 08:22:16 AM »
FixMyStreet is a website that enables members of the public to easily report problems in their community (graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, or street lighting) to the local Council.

How to report a problem:

Go to  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Enter a nearby GB postcode, or street name and area
Locate the problem on a map of the area
Enter details of the problem
They send it to the council on your behalf

Reports posted on the FixMyStreet website are automatically displayed in this section of the Forum by means of an RSS Feed.

Yorkie

Re: How to use FixMyStreet
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 10:22:27 AM »
I've used it many times but find that the rsponse from CCBC could be a little better.   :D
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Blongb

• Ad Free Member
  • I love living in Llandudno
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 05:36:35 PM »
Your RSS feed my need checking Dave. I used the Councils own web reporting system to let them know about 2 major problems with support stanchions on the fence on Hill Terrace and when nothing had been done after a month, I reported it again with photographs on Fixmystreet, but it's not come up on your page.
-- Now I can only sit and stare--

DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 08:04:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your RSS feed my need checking Dave. I used the Councils own web reporting system to let them know about 2 major problems with support stanchions on the fence on Hill Terrace and when nothing had been done after a month, I reported it again with photographs on Fixmystreet, but it's not come up on your page.
Takes a bit of time, sometimes. They usually all pop up in the end.  :)