Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Local News & Discussion / Re: Everything to do with Rhos On Sea
« Last post by SteveH on Today at 12:28:14 AM »
I posted the notice hoping some may be able to attend,  as I unfortunately I cannot, he deserves a good send off, RIP.
Local News & Discussion / Re: Cafes, Restaurants, Pubs & Takeaways
« Last post by Quiggs on Today at 12:23:37 AM »
Down Boy, Down   _))*
Local News & Discussion / Re: Everything to do with Conwy
« Last post by Merddin Emrys on Yesterday at 10:38:31 PM »
Drew Pritchard's shop opened today, he sold me a nice illuminated clock for £75, nice shop, items of all prices in there, worth a look!
Local News & Discussion / Re: What's Llandudno Like Right Now?
« Last post by Fester on Yesterday at 10:17:15 PM »
I walked around West Shore briefly on Friday, driven back by the bitter cold winds....
But I noticed that there were loads of the kite surfers (if thatís what itís called) out on the estuary.
The tide was up, the waves were very high, and it was utterly freezing.
You can just about make out about 10 of them on these pictures.

I canít believe that those wetsuits they wear can afford sufficient protection against that degree of cold, but evidently Iím wrong!
It was 1 degree only, and the windchill made it feel much lower.

Local News & Discussion / Re: Everything to do with Rhos On Sea
« Last post by Fester on Yesterday at 10:12:36 PM »
Will anyone be attending, to show respects?
I think he deserves that to commemorate a long life full of huge achievements many of us could not imagine going through.
One doesnít have to know the man in order to salute his life.
Local News & Discussion / Re: Cafes, Restaurants, Pubs & Takeaways
« Last post by Fester on Yesterday at 10:00:09 PM »
Iím tempted to buy it, and shut it down... just to annoy the ignorant dog owners who make up 95% of the clientele.

When Iím sat trying to have a nice relaxing coffee, taking in the vista, and youíve got Bonzo, Fido et al, jumping up at me or closing in on me, slobbering expectantly for some food..... No, I donít think theyíre lovely and cute, and no I donít care if theyíre just playing, or saying Ďhelloí

Keep the damn things under control, thanks in advance.

Local News & Discussion / Re: Everything to do with Shops
« Last post by Fester on Yesterday at 09:53:27 PM »
Dave R will apologise soon.

However, I went to the Just Kitchens showroom in Rhyl, it was very impressive, Iím glad they are expanding and I want them to revamp a bedroom for me.  Wierd shape, full design required.
Thanks Bri,
Iíve started going there on various afternoons, anytime between 2 and 4pm.
Getting robbed of the one evening a week forced me to change.
I might be switching gyms to Deganwy soon anyway, because the LSC equipment is so poor.
You gets what you pays for.
Several large pot holes along this road, particularly by goods in entrance to pen Y Bryn pub, 18th January

The road surface here is in a terrible state, especially by goods entrance for Pen Y Bryn, and also at junction of Wentworth road. Large holes cross the entire width of the west bound lane, causing drivers to brake suddenly and swerve to avoid them.
Nearest road to the pin placed on the map (automatically generated by Bing Maps): 23 St Andrews Road, Colwyn Bay
Report on FixMyStreet

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Local News & Discussion / Re: Everything to do with Shops
« Last post by Meleri on Yesterday at 02:08:23 PM »
Only half true then Dave ;)
This showroom isn't actually being opened by Laura Ashley but a Company from Rhyl called Just Kitchens & Bedrooms who sell fitted Kitchens, Bathrooms & Bedrooms, under the banner of Laura Ashley made by the Symphony Group. I have been looking into buying a Laura Ashley Kitchen for when I move house and they are very good quality, so this showroom opening in Colwyn Bay has come at a good time for me  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10