Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Local News & Discussion / Re: Consumer news and scams
« Last post by Ian on Today at 07:03:38 AM »
 :D :D :D
Correct, Hugo.

Genealogy & Research / Re: Robert Roberts born 1893 Llandudno
« Last post by Jeff on Yesterday at 11:53:03 PM »
Thank you Hugo
 For all your help and patience------- I will have to amend the heading of this section to Robert William Roberts born 1892 Llandudno
 Cheers
    Jeff
Games, Jokes & Quizzes / Re: Quiz Time (General Knowledge & Out of Area)
« Last post by Hugo on Yesterday at 10:39:32 PM »
It's a toughie Bri but from the angle of the photo and your latest clue, I'd say that you've been to Penrhyn Castle and taken the photo from there.      ???
« Last post by Bri Roberts on Yesterday at 10:23:57 PM »
You are warm, Hugo.

Here is a second clue.
Local News & Discussion / Re: Consumer news and scams
« Last post by TheMedz on Yesterday at 07:57:22 PM »
Just received an email from PayPal saying they have suspended my account until I resupply my bank account details. They have provided me with a handy link  to click on to supply said details. On clicking on the senders URL it came up with support@ibuymyhousesnow. Sounds  reasonable must get to it immediately.
« Last post by Hugo on Yesterday at 07:09:09 PM »
You've got me there Bri as I thought that I could see the Great Orme, Pen, Puffin Island and the Lafan sands.
So if it's not Aber then it may be in Beaumaris just past the castle on that raised grassland.
Fingers crossed this time.
« Last post by Bri Roberts on Yesterday at 06:02:38 PM »
Sorry, Hugo.

This was another visit was on another day.
Hobbies and Interests / Re: Local Wildlife
« Last post by SteveH on Yesterday at 04:01:53 PM »
Some well intentioned information seems to be causing problems......

A Facebook post which claiming to from Sir David Attenborough urging people to leave sugar water out for struggling bees has been revealed as fake.
The advice, which seemingly came from the environmentalists page, was unwittingly shared by millions in good faith that the act of kindness will help the insects.

“This time of year bees can often look like they are dying or dead, however, they’re far from it. Bees can become tired and they simply don’t have enough energy to return to the hive which can often result in being swept away.

However the BBC have now been forced to step in and confirm the advice did not come from Sir David Attenborough - and it could even cause harm to the already-waning bee population.

More..... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last post by Hugo on Yesterday at 03:52:46 PM »
A very quick guess that you've been to the Aber Falls and the photo was taken on the high ground on your way back.
Not too confident though Bri
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10